Community/News/Off-Court

Labor of love for Singler

It's been a labor of love from Day 1 but the payoff continues to be huge for all parties involved in the Singler Southern Oregon Open.

Basketball/Community/News

Message From Kyle

Kyle thanks Pistons fans for their support during the 2014 season.

Community/Duke University/News/Spain

Listen to Kyle Singler on The David Glenn Show

Kyle Singler joined DG on The David Glenn Show today to discuss his thoughts on the Duke-UNC rivalry.

Video

Future Pistons: Kyle Singler’s Early Years

Before Kyle Singler was a national champion at Duke, before he was a stand out high school player, he was a regular kid. We go back to his childhood to see where it all began.

Video

Road to Motor City: Singler and Love, Part 3

Kyle Singler and Kevin Love battled twice for the Oregon State Championships including a title game that would become legend.

Video

Road to the Motor City: Singler and Love, Pt. 1

Kyle Singler and Kevin Love battled it out in high school over 2 epic state championships. In part one of a three-part series we open up with a high school battle of state legend.

Community/KSing Giveaways/News

Win a Wii!

I take pride in giving back to my community and to those who need help, so I am giving away my new Nintendo Wii console to the fan with the biggest heart. Find out how to win here!

Video

Off the Court: Kyle Singler Gives Back

To Kyle Singler, being a pro athlete means giving back, which he does with his basketball camp in his native Oregon.

Video

Kyle Singler Returns to Duke

Kyle Singler talks Duke and his first year in the NBA with DukeBluePlanet.

Video

Singler Bros Team Up with Dutch Bros

E.J. and Kyle Singler went from basketball players to baristas as the brothers spend more than two hours at Dutch Bros in Medford Friday afternoon.

peak png
[ × ]

Subscribe for news, prizes, & more!